London, Singapore – CFTE, a Knowledge Partner at the Singapore Fintech Festival 2023, is rolling out an AI framework to support organisational training at scale to adopt artificial intelligence.
- 88% of industry leaders agree that AI will drive change in their organisations and many highlight the need for upskilling the workforce to prepare for the disruption;
- CFTE presents the ABCDE framework to aid firms in AI adoption;
- Co-founders Huy Nguyen Trieu and Tram Anh Nguyen will address the AI impact and skills strategy at Singapore Fintech Festival.
In today’s rapidly advancing landscape, AI has emerged as a transformative force, revolutionising the industry. AI technology can be utilised by knowledge workers across sectors and seniority levels – executives, managers and junior employees. Disruption of Gen AI alone across business functions is agreed by 77% of European leaders within the financial services, with many stressing the lack of upskilling strategies. The new wave of AI transformation offers a potential for exponential growth, while posing risks and limitations.
Teaching AI is not new for CFTE. Since 2018, CFTE has been trailblazing AI knowledge within the financial services industry with more than 10,000 finance professionals trained spanning from Singapore to MENA and Europe. CFTE delivers learning programs designed for central banks, financial industry leaders, fintech professionals and global communities – with a clear goal on upskilling at scale.
How is the ABCDE Framework helping companies?
By adopting the ABCDE approach, organisations position themselves at the forefront of innovation, adapt to changing customer needs, and thrive in the rapidly evolving landscape of the financial industry.
- AI and Technology – The integration of AI technologies is birthing new paradigms of tech-driven solutions, making tech fluency an essential workforce skill.
- Business Models – Innovative business strategies help organisations adapt to the AI landscape, explore new revenue streams, and redefine customer propositions.
- Customer Centricity – AI and technology enable organisations to gain insights on customer demand, and to deliver tailored services in a cost competitive way.
- Data – Size and quality of data are essential for powering AI algorithms, making informed decisions and generating successful products and services.
- Employees & Culture – Investing in upskilling allows institutions to deploy AI at scale and empower employees with the technology on their day to day.
ABCDE encapsulates the key elements for a successful AI adoption and the strategy for capturing the benefits of the technology through scalable workforce training in AI.
Pivoting the financial services industry with structured AI training at scale:
As a part of the initiatives at the Singapore Fintech Festival, CFTE is launching structured learning programs to enable organisations and professionals in their AI upskilling strategies:
- AI in Finance Certification: the largest course pioneering executive AI education and insight;
- Generative AI for Financial Services Certification: in-depth course on the capabilities of Gen AI and its practical applications;
- AI Workshops: interactive live learning from the leading experts of AI technology;
- AI Library: a repository of 50+ short-courses for employees to learn practical AI skills for their industry (i.e. ChatGPT for data analysis, Bard for financial analysis).
Join us at the Singapore Fintech Festival
The offered programs are to be supported by events and discussions at the Singapore Fintech Festival. CFTE co-founders and SFF ambassadors, Tram Anh Nguyen and Huy Nguyen Trieu are to address the issue of the lag between the significance of AI innovation and the workforce competency in enforcing AI technology in financial services activities.
Tram Anh Nguyen is chairing a roundtable discussion on the new skills in an AI world organised by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore. In addition, Tram Anh Nguyen is a host at the SME day at the Talent Stage, where the issue of fintech skills gap will be addressed by the leaders of the industry.
Huy Nguyen Trieu is a host of a roundtable discussion organised by Citi and CFTE on the impact of generative AI on financial services. Joined by Ronit Ghose, the Global Head of Banks Research at Citi, the discussions will address the future implications of gen AI technology on the financial industry and its operations.
Follow CFTE to explore our AI learning programs, events at Singapore Fintech Festival and our global talent acceleration initiatives.
Ready to upskill your organisation? Contact us for special offers on volume pricing and personalised curriculum options.
The Centre for Finance, Technology & Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is a global education platform that aims to equip financial professionals and organisations with the necessary skills to remain competitive in a rapidly changing industry. With offices in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi, CFTE partners with Fortune 500 companies to build their knowledge in Financial Technology, whilst simultaneously supporting their digital transformation process. Our leading training programmes, curated by global industry experts, help talent build skills to join the digital transformation of finance.
Point of contact – Paul Putscher, Marketing Lead (email@example.com)