London, 10th of November 2021 – The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is proud to be joining the Singapore Fintech Festival 2021 – one of the largest Fintech Festivals in the world, as a partner. This year at SFF, CFTE will be organising a whole week of fintech events dedicated to the biggest trends and topics in Fintech that span across, keynote presentations, panel discussions and masterclasses. CFTE’s Flashship event at SFF, the Fintech Brain Power will round up the most significant developments in Fintech, AI, Open Banking and Payments – with each segment including global experts from Citi, IBM, PwC and more.
The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) as a partner of the Singapore Fintech Festival 2021, will be a big part of the event with a whole week of keynotes, panel discussions and masterclasses. CFTE, as part of its involvement in the occasion, will be participating in events from 8th to 12th November, covering the biggest developments in Fintech, AI, Open Banking, Payments and the current job opportunities in the industry. CFTE’s sessions can be viewed during the week on our e-booth, where you can also interact with CFTE representatives.
On the 8th of November, CFTE will be launching the world’s largest Fintech job report with Huy Nguyen Trieu, the Co-founder of CFTE delivering a keynote speech. The report aims to identify key findings in the potential roles, relevant employability skills and provide an exhaustive mapping of the current Fintech Job Market. The report is based on 225 FinTech unicorns where 100 job roles divided into 14 families were identified. The report concludes that ‘Technology is eating Finance’ both in the job market and recruitment trends in the financial services
On the 11th of November, CFTE and the MNB (Central Bank of Hungary) be hosting the World Fintech Festival in Budapest in partnership with the Singapore Fintech Festival (SFF). The day of events at the World Fintech Festival will include 3 sessions that include a keynote speech and a panel discussion each in addition to a fireside chat. The theme of CFTE and MNB’s events at the World Fintech Festival in Budapest will revolve around sustainable finance, cybersecurity, the future of money, and evolving jobs in fintech and finance.
The speakers at the event include:
- Claire Calmejane, Chief Innovation Officer, Societe Generale Group, who is also a CFTE Expert and Senior Lecturer.
- Tram Anh Nguyen, the Co-founder of CFTE.
- Surendra Chaplot, Global Head of Product (Cards & Wise Platform), Wise
- Péter Csányi, Deputy CEO & Head of Digital Division, OTP Bank
- Marianne Haahr, Executive Director, Green Digital Finance Alliance (GDFA)
- Anca Bogdana Rusu, Head of Strategy, cLabs (Celo)
- Michal Braverman-Blumenstyk, Corporate Vice President, General Manager of Israel Research & Development Center and CTO of the Cloud and AI Security division, Microsoft
- Peter Durojaiye, Partner, leading the EMEA hub of PwC’s Global Cybersecurity Impact Center, PwC
- Grace Chong, Of Counsel (Regulatory & Digital Business), JWS Asia Law Corporation
- Jean-Philippe Desbiolles, Vice-President & Managing Director of Financial Services, IBM
- Steffen Minkmar, Head of IT Security, European Investment Bank
- John A Rolle, Governor, Central Bank of the Bahamas.
- Chris Ostrowski, Global Head of Public Sector Engagement, cLabs (Celo)
- Serey Chea, Assistant Governor, National Bank of Cambodia
- Tom Mutton, Director, Central Bank Digital Currency unit, Bank of England
- Nick Ogden, Non-executive Director, geidea
- Tessy Antony de Nassau, FinTech Investor & Consultant
- Gergely Fábián, Executive Director, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary) & CEO, Budapest Institute of Banking
- Szombati Aniko, Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary)
CFTE will also be running a plethora of Masterclasses at SFF’s Talent Pavilion from 8th to 11th November. These 60-minute Masterclass sessions will deep dive into topics like Jobs in Fintech, Fintech, Payments, SMEs and Open Banking to help you sharpen your domain knowledge in the most important pillars of Financial technology.
The Masterclass speakers include:
- Huy Nguyen Trieu, CFTE’s Co-founder
- Yassine Regragui, Fintech Specialist
- Ritesh Jain, Co-founder, Infynit
- Carlos Figueredo, Founder & CEO, Open Vector
On the 12th of November, CFTE will be holding their Flagship event at SFF – 5x5x5: The Fintech Brain Power. The 5x5x5 is a whole new event format where 5 global experts will have 5 minutes to share their ideas on Fintech, Payments, Open Banking, and AI in just 5 minutes and with 5 slides. The event will take a look back at what has happened in Fintech this year and what’s happening next year. The virtual stage will confront the views of CFTE’s global experts on what is important in Fintech today.
Speakers at the Fintech Brain Power include:
- Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-founder of CFTE – Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Claire Calmejane, Chief Innovation Officer, Société Générale
- Ronit Ghose, Global Head of Banking, Fintech and Digital Assets at Citi
- Andrei Kirilenko, Associate Professor at University of Cambridge
- Janos Barberis, Co-Founder of SuperCharger Ventures
- Yassine Regragui, Fintech Specialist
- Winnie Cheng, Chief Data Scientist, AI & Next-Gen Audit at PwC
- Jon-Tzen Ng, General Manager, Technology & Innovation at New World Group
- David R. Hardoon, Senior Advisor for Data and AI, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Diane Nolan, Managing Director, Partner, Financial Services, Accenture
- Jean-Philippe Desbiolles, Vice-President & Managing Director – Financial Services at IBM
- Stephan Murer, Non Executive Director at YAPEAL
- Carlos Figueredo, Founder & CEO of Open Vector
- Anna Maj, FinTech Advisor at Arab Financial Services
- Paolo Sironi, Global Research Leader, Banking and Financial Markets in IBM
- Ritesh Jain, Co-founder of Infynit
- Fred Bär, Associate at Payments Advisory Group, and Secretary General at European Automated Clearing House Association
- Jean-Michel Godeffroy, President at JMG Consulting, LLC
- Fabian Vandenreydt, Owner of FabianVDR Advisory Services
- Grace Chong, Of Counsel (Singapore and HK) – Regulatory & ICT Lead at Simmons & Simmons
These events will be taking place as part of the Singapore Fintech Festival 2021, from the 8th to 12th of November 2021. CFTE would love to invite everyone to register and attend the event for free and benefit from expert-led discussions on the future of fintech and Web 3.0. To request CFTE for your free pass follow the link here: https://bit.ly/3ojQHfp
“We’re honoured that CFTE is a partner of the Singapore Fintech Festival 2021. It is a great opportunity to be working alongside MAS to gather leaders from all around the world to join the Singapore Fintech Festival, to share the latest trends and innovations in the future of finance with the main themes centered around Finance 3.0, digitalization and sustainability, decentralized finance, cybersecurity and central bank digital currencies. I believe these new technologies will have a big impact on people and this cannot be ignored. We have to ensure our people can get the right knowledge to help them stay abreast of the latest developments to help them continue their lifelong learning and find new opportunities in this world of digital finance. I look forward to this year’s edition!”Tram Anh Nguyen, CFTE’s Co-founder
We have some complimentary tickets for SFF
CFTE is a global knowledge platform in digital finance that aims to liberalise education by making learning about the biggest technologies and trends in finance accessible to anyone. We help people build skills to transform their careers with courses that go beyond traditional learning. At CFTE you can learn from those steering the biggest developments in the financial sphere – from global CEOs to disruptive entrepreneurs hailing from Starling Bank, UBS, Mastercard, IBM and other large institutions. To help meet every learner’s goals, CFTE offers Specialisations to get certified in any area of digital finance as well as continuous learning material to stay on top of the latest trends in digital finance 365 days a year on THINK. From beginner to master, at CFTE there is something for everyone.
Press Contact: [email protected]
Partnership Contact: [email protected]