With Experts Teaching Fintech and CFTE’s Co-Founder Tram Anh Nguyen
What are the unexpected challenges of being a woman in the Fintech world? How can we support women to get into finance and FinTech? We asked leading women in Fintech for the answer!
While the current Fintech landscape has come a long way from its lopsided gender balance, we still have a long way to go. Women today are turbocharged to break through the glass ceiling and reach the pinnacle of their capabilities. All we need to do now is give them a chance! We need to normalise inclusion and diversity across the Fintech landscape so it’s no longer just an anomaly.
Celebrating Female Trailblazers in Fintech and Finance
We are passionate about playing our part in the global agenda for diversity and inclusion. In this capacity, we give women leaders in FinTech, a platform to be heard. We spent a lot of time looking for exceptional women experts in Fintech who love to teach. CFTE’s team and I would like to celebrate these trailblazers who are transforming the industry in Financial Services, as well as those who are changing the face of Fintech.
To celebrate these Inspirational female Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Executives and Leaders, that are carving out a new path for the next wave of female pioneers in Fintech, we applaud these women that are the epitome of true change makers.
Together with the whole industry in finance and in Fintech, we’d like to celebrate them and their achievements:
- Alice Newton-Rex, Director of Product at WhatsApp
- Amrita Banerjee, Senior Director of Product, Financing at Secfi
- Andrea Dunlop, Managing Director at Access Paysuite
- Aniko Szombati, Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Anna Maj, Senior Advisor at Truffle Capital
- Anne Boden, CEO at Starling Bank
- Ayesha Khanna, Co-Founder and CEO at ADDO AI
- Cao Yang, Research Director at Sensetime
- Caroline Stockmann, Board Member of EACT – European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Catherine Havasi, Chief Product Officer at Basis Technology
- Christina Nesheva, Founder and CEO at Officinae Bio
- Claire Calmejane, Chief Innovation Officer at Societe Generale
- Clare Joy, Director, Strategy & Expansion at Onfido
- Diane Nolan, Managing Director and Partner at Accenture Financial Services, Accenture
- Ebi Atawodi, Director of Product, Payments EMEA at Netflix
- Frankie Tam, Of Counsel (Tech, Media & Telecom) and Head of Asia D&I Commitee at Eversheds Sutherland
- Gabriela Guibourg, Head of Applied Research Division at Sveriges Riksbank
- Georgie Smallwood, Chief Product Officer at TIER Mobility
- Grace Chong, Lead – Financial Services Regulatory SG at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Grete Ovrebo, Head of Financial Services (FS) at boost.ai
- Irena Hu, Tech Recruiter/SG University Relations Lead at PayPal
- Kata PÁL, Head of International Business Development & Innovation at Budapest Institute of Banking (BIB)
- Kim Ford, SVP, Government Relations at Fiserv
- Laura Lenca, Legal Director at Electrocomponents plc
- Linda Shomo, Founder & CEO at EasyPay Albania
- Liz Oakes, Executive Vice President at Mastercard
- Magdalena Thurin, Manager at Conseil électro-mobilité
- Magdalene Loh, Senior Vice President, Head of Innovation at Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- Marie-Charlotte Johnstone-rouzier, Co-Founder at LiFT
- Meaghan Johnson, Founder of Digital Magss
- Melissa Guzy, Managing Partner and Founder at Arbor Ventures
- Sandra Alzetta, Vice President, Global Head of Payments at Spotify
- Scarlett Sieber, Chief Strategy & Growth Officer at Money20/20
- Secil Watson, Member Board Of Directors at Everi Holdings Inc.
- Serey Chea, Director General at National Bank of Cambodia
- Shonali Krishnaswamy, Chief Technology Officer at AIDA Technologies Pte Ltd
- Sophie Guibaud, Co-founder and Chief Commercial & Growth Officer at Fiat Republic
- Tanya Andreasyan, MD & Editor-in-Chief at Fintech Futures
- Thu Nguyen, Brand & Content Marketing at Amazon
- Winnie Cheng, Chief Data Scientist, AI & Next-Gen Audit at PwC
- Ching Ching Tan, Director, The Sandbox at Ngee Ann Polytechnic
We’re very proud of the diversity we foster at CFTE, with our team and our community. In a world that needs to be re-built, it’s essential that we leverage diverse experiences, points of views and perspectives, wherever they come from. Thanks to all of these incredible women that are trailblazers in #education, preparing those who want to join the future of finance.
Our female leaders have embarked on a journey to use the power of education to train a new generation of finance professionals to adapt to a world of technology-driven finance, and to equip them with skills to thrive in this period of steep change, and we aren’t slowing down any time soon.
Thank you to all the wonderful women experts teaching Fintech!
Follow us on social media for more updates