What is the Paris Fintech Form Leader Summit?
The #PFF Leader Summit is two exciting days (30-31 May) of unmissable fintech insights in
all verticals: Banking, Insurance, Crypto & Digital assets, and more.
There will be 100 handpicked speakers, including:
- Francois Villeroy de Galhau – Governor, Banque de France
- Laurent David – Deputy CEO, BNP Paribas
- Charlotte Hogg – CEO, Visa Europe
- Jorn Lambert – Chief Digital Officer, Mastercard
- Huy Nguyen Trieu – Co-founder of CFTE
There will also be three panel stages, international networking spaces, and interactive
masterclasses from industry experts, all in the iconic luxury “Hotel Potocki”. With limited
attendance, this immersive experience is invaluable to all those passionate about Fintech!
AI is unmistakably changing the world, particularly job markets; with tasks including coding
and writing becoming replaceable, it’s important to learn to adapt to not be left behind. Huy
will demonstrate what are future-proof skills and how to develop them for both people and
organisations navigating this changing AI world.
Huy will present an immersive masterclass discussing pressing FinTech matters:
- AI’s true impact on all industries and job markets
- What jobs are replaceable and how to not get left behind
- What are future-proof skills and how to develop them
- How to best prepare organisations for this changing AI world
Join us at PFF!
Huy will present at 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm CEST on May 31st; save the date and join us for an
insightful interactive masterclass!