CFTE is Proud to be hosting 5 Masterclasses at the prestigious ‘My Digital Workforce Week’ organised by the Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Malaysia’s lead agency tasked with organising and leading Malaysia’s Digital Economy forward. CFTE’s Masterclasses during the event aims to equip the workforce with the latest digital skills in Fintech and will be led by leading experts from IBM, UBS, UOB, Societe Generale and other top companies.
MDEC’s #MyDigitalWorkforceWeek event comes at a time of increased relevance as the COVID-19 pandemic has greatly transformed the job landscape and how people work. The short-term effects of COVID-19 were severe with millions losing their job or being furloughed, and a long-sighted projection showing that up to 25% more workers than previously estimated would need to switch occupations due to pandemic accelerated trends like e-commerce and automation.
The MDEC #MyDigitalWorkforceWeek event will feature a series of webinars on digital jobs, career awareness, reskilling and upskilling opportunities as well as a job expo to prepare the Malaysian workforce for a digital economy. To help digitally transform the Malaysian workforce, CFTE will be covering topics on trending areas in Fintech through a series of 4 Masterclasses on – Fintech, Open Banking and Platforms, AI and Payments and the most in-demand jobs in the industry.
The experts hosting the Masterclasses will include:
- Huy Nguyen Trieu, Citi’s ex-Managing Director & CFTE’s Co-Founder
- Claire Calmejane, Group Chief Innovation Officer at Societe Generale
- Stephan Murer, UBS Former Group Technology Officer & Murer Consulting’s CEO
- Jean-Philippe Desbiolles, Global Vice-President for AI, Data and Cognitive – Financial Services at IBM.
- Johnson Poh, Executive Director and Head Enterprise Artificial Intelligence at UOB Group
- Janos Barberis, Co-founder, SuperCharger Ventures
- Fabian Vandenreydt, Founder of FabianVDR Advisory and Advisor at Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).