London, 31 August 2021 – Tram Anh Nguyen, CFTE’s Co-founder is recognized as one of the most influential voices in Fintech in Onalytica’s top 100 influencer’s latest report. She features among the top 22 Key Opinion Leaders in the fintech space due to her high degree of topical authority and relevant audience following online. Several close collaborators, partners, and experts at CFTE also made it to the list.
CFTE is overjoyed to have their passionate, driven and trailblazing Co-founder, Tram Anh Nguyen, featured as a Key Opinion Leader in the Fintech ecosystem by Onalytica alongside 21 exceptional industry figures. Onalytica’s influential experts are selected using the 4 Rs methodology (Reach, Resonance, Relevance and Reference), to qualitatively and quantitatively measure impact. Her place among the industry’s movers and shakers does not do justice to her powerful voice that strives to accelerate change and growth in the Fintech industry by transforming people.
As the Co-founder of CFTE, an EdTech startup that specialises in financial technology education, Tram Anh’s mission to help everyone access knowledge in Fintech – from AI, blockchain, payments, open banking, RegTech, and more – echos her values as an influential change-maker in the industry. Tram Anh believes that the title awarded to her as an influential spokesperson is also largely in part due to her company, CFTE’s involvement in speaking engagements in the industry that help take discussions on the disruptive changes in fintech to the bigger stage. It also is CFTE’s robust expert community of experts who by teaching online, help taking fintech education to a much larger, global scale.
“ It is an honour to be recognised as one of the top 100 influential voices, and among the top 22 Key Opinion Leaders in Fintech by Onlalytica alongside leading experts globally. I would also like to congratulate CFTE’s close collaborators and experts who have been featured in the top 100 listing by Onalytica.”Tram Anh Nguyen, CFTE’s Co-founder
We are ecstatic to see a large number of CFTE’s close collaborators, partners and experts featured among Onalytica’s top 100 influencers as well. Some of these fintech influencers with close ties to CFTE include,
- Anna Maj, Fintech Advisor, Arab Financial Services
- Yassine Regragui, Certified Fintech Expert, Alibaba Business School
- Ritesh Jain, Co-Founder, Infynit
- Tanya Andreasyan, Managing Director & Editor-in-Chief, FinTech Futures
- Steve McLaughlin, FT Partners, Founder, CEO & Managing Partner,
- Christophe Langlois, Global Marketing Lead, Fintech & Developer Ecosystem, Finastra
- Efi Pylarinou, Founder, Efi Pylarinou Advisory
- Jim Marous, Owner & Host, Banking Transformed Podcast
- Brett King, Founder & Executive Chairman, Moven
- Xavier Gomez, Founder & COO, INVYO
- Sophie Guibaud, Chief Growth Officer, OpenPayd
- Chris Skinner, Non-Executive Director, 11:FS
- David Birch, Venture Partner, 1414 Ventures
- Malik Khan Kotadia, Co-Founder & Chairman, Finnovation Labs Private Limited
- Linas Beliūnas, Country Manager, Europe & GM, Flutterwave Lithuania
CFTE is a global knowledge platform in digital finance that aims to liberalise education by making learning about the biggest technologies and trends in finance accessible to anyone. We help people build skills to transform their careers with courses that go beyond traditional learning. At CFTE you can learn from those steering the biggest developments in the financial sphere – from global CEOs to disruptive entrepreneurs hailing from Starling Bank, UBS, Mastercard, IBM and other large institutions. To help meet every learner’s goals, CFTE offers Specialisations to get certified in any area of digital finance as well as continuous learning material to stay on top of the latest trends in digital finance 365 days a year on THINK. From beginner to master, at CFTE there is something for everyone.
Press Contact: email@example.com
Partnership Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org